127 South Street, St.Andrews KY16 9UH
In the heart of St Andrews at 127 South Street, The Adamson is the perfect place to eat, drink and socialise. Throughout 2019, The Adamson is creating a set of seasonal menus as part of the restaurant’s dedication to using the freshest ingredients and commitment to sustainability with our suppliers. We continue to support & train new talent entering the industry and participate each November in the St Andrews Food & Drink Festival.
Founded in 2012 by Managing Director Julie Lewis and Director Graham Dalton, The Adamson occupies a historic site in the town. The property was originally home to the Adamson family in the early 1800s. Their eldest son, Dr. John, was a physician and pioneer photographer. He took the first calotype portrait in Scotland in 1841.< Back to Members List