Become a Member, Join Tourism St Andrews
The benefits of becoming involved in Tourism St Andrews are numerous. Members can network with other people and organisations in a relaxed and informal manner, discuss existing challenges and examine best practice.
Ongoing Tourism St Andrews initiatives can help attract visitors and lead to new opportunities for sales and increased business. Through greater commercial interaction and collaboration, Tourism St Andrews membership can help businesses grow, increase their exposure and meet their key objectives.
Reasons to join Tourism St Andrews:
- Contribute to the future of tourism in St Andrews.
- Networking opportunities B2B events – 4 meetings per year
- Promotion at local public events
- Familiarisation Visits to St Andrews venues and other Fife areas
- Listing on Scotland's East Coast St Andrews app ( in development 2019) B to C
- Business listing on Tourism St Andrews website
- Promotion and PR opportunities
- Social media sharing via TSA channels - One campaign per year agreed with each member and promoted/run via the TSA channel
- Up to date information on the wider tourism World Visit Scotland, Fife Tourism Partnership, STA
- Training events in conjunction with Fife Tourism Partnership and BID St Andrews
- Free listing on Fife Tourism Partnership and Welcome to Fife
- If you would like further information please contact:
Tourism St Andrews Membership Options
The team at Tourism St Andrews:
Laurie Watson, Links Trust Committee Member, Tourism St Andrews
Maggie Picken, Committee Member, Tourism St Andrews
Lorraine Garvie, Fairmont Hotels, Committee Member, Tourism St Andrews email@example.com
Gavin Sime, Social Media