Become a Member or a Friend of Tourism St Andrews
Due to the Corona Virus outbreak we have suspended membership renewals for Tourism St Andrews. We will be back online as soon as circumstances change. We will be communicating via our social media and updating you as we can with any useful and relevant information.
Please stay safe.
Grow your business by being kept up to date with opportunities and events happening in and around St Andrews.
Network with other businesses and organisations and share and learn best practice.
Through greater commercial interaction and collaboration, Tourism St Andrews membership will help businesses grow, increase their exposure and meet their key objectives.
Or if you are an individual passionate about St Andrews and tourism please join us as a friend (applicable benefits are marked with an *)
Benefits of joining Tourism St Andrews:
- Contribute to and help shape the future of tourism in St Andrews *
- Networking opportunities B2B events – 4 meetings per year*
- One bespoke social media campaign per year for each member and promoted/run via the TSA channel
- Social media sharing via TSA channels
- Promotion at local public events
- Familiarisation Visits to St Andrews venues and other Fife businesses
- Free Listing on St Andrews app
- Business listing on Tourism St Andrews website
- Promotion and PR opportunities
- Up to date information on the wider tourism picture in Scotland including Visit Scotland, Fife Tourism Partnership, Scottish Tourism Alliance*
- Training events in conjunction with Fife Tourism Partnership and BID St Andrews*
- Free listing on Fife Tourism Partnership and Welcome to Fife websites
- Quarterly newsletter emailed*
- If you would like to join us please select below:
The team at Tourism St Andrews:
Laurie Watson, Links Trust Committee Member, Tourism St Andrews
Lorraine Garvie, Fairmont St Andrews, Committee Member, Tourism St Andrews firstname.lastname@example.org
Gavin Sime, Social Media